Dragoncrest Cliffs eyes on your vibes
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,968 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
She laughed softly too, replying, Well, what’s your criteria for the perfect napping destination? It’s important we discuss your preferred list of features before we go out into the world to find the most suitable spot.

And Meerkat would sit here and chat about dreamy places to sleep all day long, if that’s what Swordfish wanted to do. But something about her own words triggered a thread of thought, which began to spool out in her head.

When we get back from our trip, I think it only makes sense that you and your brother and sister should be free to roam Sapphique at your leisure, if you want, Meerkat mused, eyes resting on her son’s face.

Maybe they were already doing that somewhat. Meerkat tried to be a good mother and resist the temptation to hover too much. Besides that, she’d been a bit distracted lately. But she wanted the kids to know she absolutely trusted them to do as they pleased within their home.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
eyes on your vibes - by Meerkat - August 26, 2022, 01:33 PM
RE: eyes on your vibes - by Swordfish - August 27, 2022, 04:35 PM
RE: eyes on your vibes - by Meerkat - August 29, 2022, 08:35 PM
RE: eyes on your vibes - by Swordfish - September 06, 2022, 10:12 PM
RE: eyes on your vibes - by Meerkat - September 07, 2022, 09:11 AM
RE: eyes on your vibes - by Swordfish - September 20, 2022, 08:47 PM
RE: eyes on your vibes - by Meerkat - September 21, 2022, 12:27 PM
RE: eyes on your vibes - by Swordfish - September 22, 2022, 07:42 PM
RE: eyes on your vibes - by Meerkat - September 22, 2022, 08:02 PM