Dragoncrest Cliffs So much that is found between
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Rosalyn reached for her affectionately, reassuring. Motherhood in general would always be an easy subject for her to speak on. She felt it had been carved into the nature of her being - but she knew it hadn't always been that way. She couldn't remember who it was, which had been first. But she remembered there had been fear.

You may not know. I didn't, entirely, until I saw them. Hers and Erzulie's. I let the season decide. If there was a man, then I trusted your maman. But I never had to do it alone. She would never have been a mother if she hadn't had Erzulie. Mireille had Sapphique, and Chacal seemed to feel it was the same, but Rosalyn did not know if she would have. She wouldn't blame her daughter for hesitating or choosing differently.

If you decide not to, that is your right. Changing your mind is too. Even after they are born, others could care for them. Just try not to allow yourself regrets. This was the most important thing. Rosalyn knew she'd had many at one time, but by now they'd mostly faded into distant ambivalence. Everything they had was something they had built. She had no reason to regret, especially with an example of it standing before her and accepting her words as wisdom.
Messages In This Thread
So much that is found between - by Rosalyn - September 24, 2022, 03:36 AM
RE: So much that is found between - by Mireille - September 24, 2022, 01:05 PM
RE: So much that is found between - by Rosalyn - September 29, 2022, 12:38 PM
RE: So much that is found between - by Mireille - October 06, 2022, 02:04 PM
RE: So much that is found between - by Rosalyn - October 10, 2022, 12:13 PM
RE: So much that is found between - by Mireille - October 16, 2022, 09:36 PM
RE: So much that is found between - by Rosalyn - November 03, 2022, 10:58 AM
RE: So much that is found between - by Mireille - November 03, 2022, 06:24 PM
RE: So much that is found between - by Rosalyn - November 06, 2022, 11:32 AM
RE: So much that is found between - by Mireille - November 12, 2022, 09:35 PM
RE: So much that is found between - by Rosalyn - November 25, 2022, 11:48 AM