Dragoncrest Cliffs The dates above our bodies only measuring
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Rosalyn looked out and, for a moment, her eyes were distant. So much had happened, yet she could barely remember a time before these cliffs were theirs. Many days it felt as though she'd been carved from them and always existed here.

I'm glad that she asked. Rosalyn said, returning to glance at her wife with a small smile. And I've been wondering if it was a mistake, what I said. We might not need more than each other, but what she's given is hard to describe. For both of us. She didn't know if her wife knew Jorunn had come to her as well, but if she did not, Rosalyn would have her know it.

She'd read disappointment in her answer, in choosing to hold back and refuse to be a mother this year, even in name alone. She wondered if it was a betrayal and if her worries weren't worth the results. Her wife had understood, but did she agree?
Messages In This Thread
The dates above our bodies only measuring - by Rosalyn - November 25, 2022, 04:28 AM
RE: The dates above our bodies only measuring - by Erzulie - November 27, 2022, 01:43 AM
RE: The dates above our bodies only measuring - by Rosalyn - November 28, 2022, 12:29 AM
RE: The dates above our bodies only measuring - by Erzulie - December 14, 2022, 11:39 PM
RE: The dates above our bodies only measuring - by Rosalyn - December 18, 2022, 11:03 PM
RE: The dates above our bodies only measuring - by Erzulie - December 23, 2022, 05:12 PM
RE: The dates above our bodies only measuring - by Rosalyn - December 25, 2022, 03:23 PM
RE: The dates above our bodies only measuring - by Erzulie - January 04, 2023, 11:21 PM
RE: The dates above our bodies only measuring - by Rosalyn - February 15, 2023, 11:43 AM