Dragoncrest Cliffs The dates above our bodies only measuring
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Rosalyn nodded, leaning in and allowing her eyes to close as she enjoyed the closeness of the moment. Then she drew back and sighed.

I worry. She looked off, finding the words difficult. Rosalyn had never hidden much from her wife but this she rarely spoke on. It was not something they could change, and the fear she felt was hers to bear. But this affected them all.

I’m not the mother I was. The confession caught in her throat some. Val. I didn’t know him, and there are others I wouldn’t know. I can’t even say how many, or what their names would be. They’re gone. Phantoms that appeared in glimpses every so often, only to flicker out without detail or clarity.

There was so little she could promise them.
Messages In This Thread
The dates above our bodies only measuring - by Rosalyn - November 25, 2022, 04:28 AM
RE: The dates above our bodies only measuring - by Erzulie - November 27, 2022, 01:43 AM
RE: The dates above our bodies only measuring - by Rosalyn - November 28, 2022, 12:29 AM
RE: The dates above our bodies only measuring - by Erzulie - December 14, 2022, 11:39 PM
RE: The dates above our bodies only measuring - by Rosalyn - December 18, 2022, 11:03 PM
RE: The dates above our bodies only measuring - by Erzulie - December 23, 2022, 05:12 PM
RE: The dates above our bodies only measuring - by Rosalyn - December 25, 2022, 03:23 PM
RE: The dates above our bodies only measuring - by Erzulie - January 04, 2023, 11:21 PM
RE: The dates above our bodies only measuring - by Rosalyn - February 15, 2023, 11:43 AM