Dragoncrest Cliffs The dates above our bodies only measuring
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Rosalyn moved to brush the tears from her wife’s face, then returned the kiss with a sweetness that lingered, igniting the spark in her soul that always lit the moment her wife was near. She knew with a sureness she couldn’t explain that even if she lost all other light, this would keep her warm.

I love you. Said so often, the words should have lost meaning by now, but her tone conveyed the well of honest emotion behind. It was bottomless.

She then wrapped Erzulie in an embrace and held her tightly. Amazed as always that this strong, undefinable woman had chosen her to walk alongside. Excited too for the prospect of motherhood once more, a chance to watch Jorunn flourish, beloved as she deserved.

seems like a good fade <3 if you want! I’ll miss these two so much but i know there will be so many more chances for amazing dynamics like theirs!
Messages In This Thread
The dates above our bodies only measuring - by Rosalyn - November 25, 2022, 04:28 AM
RE: The dates above our bodies only measuring - by Erzulie - November 27, 2022, 01:43 AM
RE: The dates above our bodies only measuring - by Rosalyn - November 28, 2022, 12:29 AM
RE: The dates above our bodies only measuring - by Erzulie - December 14, 2022, 11:39 PM
RE: The dates above our bodies only measuring - by Rosalyn - December 18, 2022, 11:03 PM
RE: The dates above our bodies only measuring - by Erzulie - December 23, 2022, 05:12 PM
RE: The dates above our bodies only measuring - by Rosalyn - December 25, 2022, 03:23 PM
RE: The dates above our bodies only measuring - by Erzulie - January 04, 2023, 11:21 PM
RE: The dates above our bodies only measuring - by Rosalyn - February 15, 2023, 11:43 AM