Lion Head Mesa benet
Akashingo
Pharaoh*
immortal longings
632 Posts
Ooc — anon
toula swallowed the girlish squeal of delight at his confirmation. she drew it nearer to herself, knowing that good fortune had found her already. toula would treasure this gift for the rest of her life; she looked to Pharaoh, her eyes bright with her gratitude. toula gasped to learn that there were more marks; she lowered herself some, to gaze upon his approximation of an ankh. listened to its meaning.
it made her own gift from him more meaningful. was her Father not divine Himself? oh! she hummed, rising to again look to him. i will carry this with me, always, and her paw had yet to leave it!
toula looked up at her father, thinking upon his question for a moment. for she had. she thought of all of the things that brought her joy. I love to hear of @Makono, and her journeys. I love to sing, and to dance. I like to help others, and to learn from them, she thought of @Tavina, and her healing, and I love to spend time with Iset, and Ra, and... and all of Them, she spoke reverently. outside the palace, he had asked!
I... I suppose it might be nice, to see what Makono has! but... she paused, ...but I do not... want to be away from you, or mother, she admitted. did that bring him shame? she wondered how Makono had the strength that she did, to bear it! ...could we go on a trip together? she wondered, eyes bright with the idea!
Messages In This Thread
benet - by Ramesses - December 07, 2022, 10:45 AM
RE: benet - by Toula - December 22, 2022, 09:06 AM
RE: benet - by Ramesses - December 22, 2022, 03:18 PM
RE: benet - by Toula - December 22, 2022, 03:40 PM
RE: benet - by Ramesses - December 26, 2022, 07:13 PM
RE: benet - by Toula - December 27, 2022, 02:48 PM
RE: benet - by Ramesses - January 05, 2023, 11:40 AM
RE: benet - by Toula - January 06, 2023, 11:29 AM
RE: benet - by Ramesses - January 09, 2023, 03:44 PM
RE: benet - by Toula - January 10, 2023, 03:10 PM
RE: benet - by Ramesses - January 11, 2023, 03:07 PM