Beta*
-Angels Don't do what he did-
984 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Guardian
Therapist
All Welcome 
Note that he isn't on the borders just near

He had followed her scent, in his maw the body of a bloody hen. He hadn't sought out to find her. No, but he had promised himself he'd deliver food as needed. For the whatever it was weeks that females carried, was it 9 weeks and then 6 weeks after that as they grew and nursed? There was no clue in his head if she had managed to take what he offered and make something beautiful with it, but he also didn't wish  to not make sure she had food at least.

He gave a nod as he lay it near the borders, his scent was on it, so it wasn't like she wouldn't know it was from him and she and those that were in her pack, didn't need to eat it. They could toss it if they were so inclined.

Then with a soft snort, he started walking away back the way he had come. It took him about two days to get here anyway. IT would be hell to keep moving, but he wasn't going to not feed her.
Messages In This Thread
and the vision that was planted in my brain - by Arric - January 12, 2023, 08:02 PM
RE: and the vision that was planted in my brain - by Arric - January 14, 2023, 07:31 AM
RE: and the vision that was planted in my brain - by Arric - January 14, 2023, 10:13 AM
RE: and the vision that was planted in my brain - by Arric - January 14, 2023, 10:45 AM
RE: and the vision that was planted in my brain - by Arric - January 14, 2023, 11:26 AM
RE: and the vision that was planted in my brain - by Arric - January 14, 2023, 02:37 PM