Dragoncrest Cliffs you think i do this because i like it?
Sun Mote Copse
Laird*
942 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Historian
Advisor
Therapist
Njord could see the moment Quennell’s cup became full and overflowed as great streams of tears flowed down his cheeks. When the lad threw himself into the seaman, Njord did not balk. He cupped the back of Quennell’s head with one paw, while the other patted his back.

“Much, mo naoidheachan, much,“ Njord’s timber rumbled a comforting note. If Sapphique’s women were mothers to all of the children, then what stopped Njord from becoming their father figure? He understood a young boy’s trials and what it meant to become, and be, a man.

He felt love in his heart for the red-backed boy. “Ye are safe, now. Ye and Swordfish will heal,” Njord said, certain. “All is well.”
Members of Sun Mote Copse are welcome to join all threads and power-play Njord (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not he's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!

Messages In This Thread
you think i do this because i like it? - by Quennell - January 18, 2023, 03:19 PM
RE: you think i do this because i like it? - by Njord - January 18, 2023, 04:15 PM
RE: you think i do this because i like it? - by Quennell - January 18, 2023, 04:19 PM
RE: you think i do this because i like it? - by Njord - January 18, 2023, 04:38 PM
RE: you think i do this because i like it? - by Quennell - January 18, 2023, 04:43 PM
RE: you think i do this because i like it? - by Njord - January 18, 2023, 07:11 PM
RE: you think i do this because i like it? - by Quennell - January 22, 2023, 08:32 PM
RE: you think i do this because i like it? - by Njord - January 27, 2023, 07:45 PM
RE: you think i do this because i like it? - by Quennell - January 31, 2023, 02:42 PM
RE: you think i do this because i like it? - by Njord - February 02, 2023, 11:19 AM
RE: you think i do this because i like it? - by Quennell - February 12, 2023, 12:12 PM