Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,968 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Joining 
Meerkat felt the deep cold in the marrow of her bones as they stepped into what would’ve been the mountain’s great shadow, had the sun not vanished beneath a dreary pall. Her body ached tremendously from their hasty, distraught journey from the ravine to the glen. They had scarcely stopped to rest and now she was too exhausted to feel anything but the sharp ache in what felt like a broken chassis.

Wearily, she leaned against @Njord, then looked to @Stingray. She wetted her lips and tasted the salt of a thousand tears that must have fallen while they trudged across the wilderness. She thought of Swordfish and felt a pain even deeper than her bones. Of the others, she thought not at all.

Drawing in a great breath, Meerkat called for @Sialuk. Her hind legs then gave out and she sank into less of a sit than a collapse, her worn-out frame hunched around what might have been the first subtle swell of a baby bump.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
her beautiful chaos - by Meerkat - January 30, 2023, 09:54 AM
RE: her beautiful chaos - by Sialuk - January 30, 2023, 10:52 AM
RE: her beautiful chaos - by Njord - January 30, 2023, 12:28 PM
RE: her beautiful chaos - by Stingray - January 30, 2023, 12:57 PM
RE: her beautiful chaos - by Meerkat - January 30, 2023, 01:13 PM
RE: her beautiful chaos - by Sialuk - January 30, 2023, 01:57 PM
RE: her beautiful chaos - by Njord - January 30, 2023, 07:15 PM
RE: her beautiful chaos - by Stingray - February 05, 2023, 06:31 PM
RE: her beautiful chaos - by Meerkat - February 05, 2023, 06:44 PM