Blacktail Deer Plateau rekhiet
Akashingo
Pharaoh*
immortal longings
633 Posts
Ooc — anon
it seemed she had liked it! Toula smiled happily, and as Ash Paw recited the many roles of Tawaret, She beamed! yes, she answers, adding on, and She protects mothers and children as well. it is true that many invoke Her powers to avert bad luck upon childbearing, so, the process and all thereafter! Ash Paw, and her wellbeing, would find themselves now in Toula's prayers always! She is also known for her powers of bringing fertility, and rejuvenation, two of the same, in Her own mind!
but She thought Ash Paw, a woman of worship, might appreciate the knowing of these things.
Toula nods, accepting the woman's request, and then followed after the uniquely furred woman; Toula had never seen anyone quite like her in her lifetime! Toula observed all that was in the woman's room, and much of it reminded her—especially the herbal smell!—of her Sesh, Tavina. at once she felt a fierce longing for home! but to find a piece of it here warmed her, and Toula breathed in these familiar scents and felt at peace to think this.
when Ash Paw made herself comfortable, Toula was polite enough not to stare then. and so She lay in restful repose, as asked. Toula's posture was perfect; she was a perfect example of her royal pedigree, as one ankle gently crossed the other. it was something she had seen her Father do that always made him look most regal in Her eyes!
the young Amiirad was a woman of decorum, but still, there is nothing to forgive—you are with child, and your comfort is important to me, Toula speaks at last, and in earnest, now comfortable. the Princess would answer the question asked, whatever it is that you wish to teach me. the truth of it is, I would learn it all if I could, here Toula smiled, for I have a love of everything, it seems! but the Dreadfather spoke to me of your bear gods, and I am curious to know them. and... all of these herbs... you are a healer! Toula observed brightly, recognizing some of them.
as she had said, she had a love for many things—healing was among this!
Messages In This Thread
rekhiet - by Toula - February 02, 2023, 03:52 PM
RE: rekhiet - by Ash Star - February 02, 2023, 05:46 PM
RE: rekhiet - by Toula - February 02, 2023, 07:03 PM
RE: rekhiet - by Ash Star - February 03, 2023, 05:47 AM
RE: rekhiet - by Toula - February 03, 2023, 09:32 AM
RE: rekhiet - by Ash Star - February 03, 2023, 09:49 AM
RE: rekhiet - by Toula - February 03, 2023, 10:16 AM
RE: rekhiet - by Ash Star - February 03, 2023, 11:13 AM
RE: rekhiet - by Toula - February 03, 2023, 11:50 AM
RE: rekhiet - by Ash Star - February 03, 2023, 12:12 PM
RE: rekhiet - by Toula - February 03, 2023, 03:26 PM