Moonspear twelve carat toothache
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,968 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Keen offered to share her immediately previous pack’s history. Meerkat nodded encouragingly and settled in to listen. Although she took a few bites of breakfast every now and again, her attention remained fixed on her pack mate as she told the tale.

It began with a compelling romance arc, then along came a twist. Meerkat frowned slightly as she chewed. Forbidden love and elopement were the stuff of fairy tales but the talk of famine and death reminded her that this was a true story. Reality was gritty.

It gets kind of sad after that? Meerkat repeated with a note of incredulity, wondering just how much darker it could get. If you want to share it, I’ll listen, though I also understand if you’d rather not dredge up what must be more traumatic memories for you.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
twelve carat toothache - by Meerkat - February 07, 2023, 02:39 PM
RE: twelve carat toothache - by Keen - February 08, 2023, 10:33 AM
RE: twelve carat toothache - by Meerkat - February 08, 2023, 01:39 PM
RE: twelve carat toothache - by Keen - February 20, 2023, 12:43 PM
RE: twelve carat toothache - by Meerkat - February 20, 2023, 12:57 PM
RE: twelve carat toothache - by Keen - March 12, 2023, 06:02 PM
RE: twelve carat toothache - by Meerkat - March 13, 2023, 09:32 AM
RE: twelve carat toothache - by Keen - March 14, 2023, 12:25 PM
RE: twelve carat toothache - by Meerkat - March 17, 2023, 08:56 AM