Sea Lion Shores when the shadow comes to take me away
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
All Welcome 
She stumbled, unseeing, through the pools. It had been well over a week since she had last eaten and longer still since she had eaten well. The furious drive that led her south was still singing within her, stronger now even than when she began, but it was breaking against the reality of a body that was failing.

She needed to get home.

Rosalyn stumbled again and fell, this time collapsing against the sand and failing to push herself forward. The world fogged around her and for a moment even the roar of the ocean disappeared.

Erzulie… please….. Her wife was near. She knew this, and if she only had the strength, there would be no worry. Both would be complete once more, her heart mended and made whole. A little further…

The ocean was a gentle roar in her ears as she tried to struggle to her feet, but no part of her traitorous body cooperated. Instead she lay where she’d fallen.
Messages In This Thread
when the shadow comes to take me away - by Rosalyn - February 16, 2023, 07:03 PM
RE: when the shadow comes to take me away - by Val - February 16, 2023, 07:17 PM
RE: when the shadow comes to take me away - by Rosalyn - February 16, 2023, 07:29 PM
RE: when the shadow comes to take me away - by Val - February 16, 2023, 07:38 PM
RE: when the shadow comes to take me away - by Rosalyn - February 16, 2023, 08:00 PM
RE: when the shadow comes to take me away - by Val - February 16, 2023, 08:08 PM
RE: when the shadow comes to take me away - by Rosalyn - February 16, 2023, 08:17 PM
RE: when the shadow comes to take me away - by Val - February 16, 2023, 08:26 PM
RE: when the shadow comes to take me away - by Rosalyn - February 16, 2023, 08:31 PM