Moonspear moody blue
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,968 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Her husband strode into view, something quite strange dangling from his muzzle. Meerkat blinked, realizing it was the source of the strange music. She groggily watched Njord drape it over one of the roots forming the framework of their ulaq, her lips slightly parted.

He mentioned Rodyn and it took Meerkat a beat to place the name. She was so tired. When she did, her mouth closed and curved into a soft smile. She was glad Njord had found a friend of sorts in the trader. And it was very nice of Rodyn to bring them such a treasure. Their den was sorely lacking in all the little tchotchkes that made a house a home. (She would not dwell on the loss of her engagement conch…)

What is it, exactly? she asked, her brain feeling sluggish.

He asked about her health and the smile thinned out a little, at least until Njord moved in to kiss her cheek. That simple touch seemed to infuse her with energy and warmth. She pushed upright, favoring a hip to leave room for her growing belly. The pups stirred, prompting a small wince when a tiny paw nudged some organ or another.

The nausea’s mostly gone, though now I just can’t get comfortable enough to sleep. It’ll probably be this way until they’re born, Meerkat mumbled, still not fully alert.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
moody blue - by Njord - February 21, 2023, 05:05 PM
RE: moody blue - by Meerkat - February 21, 2023, 06:50 PM
RE: moody blue - by Njord - February 21, 2023, 07:59 PM
RE: moody blue - by Meerkat - February 21, 2023, 08:14 PM
RE: moody blue - by Njord - March 27, 2023, 11:31 AM
RE: moody blue - by Meerkat - March 27, 2023, 12:26 PM
RE: moody blue - by Njord - April 02, 2023, 07:13 AM
RE: moody blue - by Meerkat - April 02, 2023, 09:20 AM
RE: moody blue - by Njord - April 02, 2023, 09:49 AM
RE: moody blue - by Meerkat - April 02, 2023, 02:59 PM