Swiftcurrent Creek [m] Fallen to her knees, but you couldn't ever tell
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
-Angels Don't do what he did-
998 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Guardian
Therapist
Perhaps the gentle giant shouldn't have given advice, but it came second nature to him, it was almost like breathing. He always wanted to help where he could and often times he was found to be the one everyone talked too. He didn't mind.

He nodded and spoke soflty. That's the way it is with everyone when they first start even me. The important thing is to be kind to yourself. So tell me, Rev. If i was down and out, you'd be super nice to me right? Make sure i was alright, tell me all the good things about myself as hard as it is and believe me i get it. You have to train yourself to do that for your own self too.

He settled to his haunches and closed his eyes. The important thing is to be aware of yourself and your surroundings. Know how your breathing, how you're body is feeling. And if your  mind starts to wander bring it back gently with kind words and it may take some practice, it won't come to you first time.

Arric showed her some important ways to breath. Making sure to show her the inhale and the exhale, how he was easy on his limbs, but also not so relaxed that it was like jelly.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Fallen to her knees, but you couldn't ever tell - by Arric - March 02, 2023, 07:59 PM