Swiftcurrent Creek i won't tell you how i survived the wreckage.
Swiftcurrent Creek
Alpha*
913 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
There was much that could be questioned—his trust in others had begun to wane over the years and had all but been obliterated in the few weeks prior. Why was there nothing out there for her? What was it about the creek that drew her? Were they simply her first stop of many?

Yet, the word healer and herb keeper seemed to be the true determining factor of this. It was something they needed—and as his eyes raked over her, he wondered if there would be a cost to this one, as there had been with the last.

“Akavir,” he introduced briefly, a tilt of his head to the stubborn woman beside him. “Moss.”

He paused, eyes continuing to bore in to her. A pretty thing with an intriguing accent—youthful. “I don’t expect you to express you’re undying loyalty to a pack of strangers you know nothing of,” he finally offered, shifting his weight. “But it would be nice to know your ambitions or plans for your future. Our trust has been given easily here before—but it’s been tested recently. Hence my curiosity.”

A sideways glance was given to his Gamma. “We are closely allied with the two neighboring packs within this valley. We act as one of the forefront guardians here, given our proximity to the taiga and the mountains. A healer is something that would be quite useful to us.”
Messages In This Thread
RE: i won't tell you how i survived the wreckage. - by Akavir - May 22, 2023, 04:57 PM