Wheeling Gull Isle count all the bees in the hive, chase all the clouds from the sky
666 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Medic
Missionary
Hey! Caracal shouted in reproof, laughter in his eyes nonetheless. ‘Thou shalt not swear,’ he misquoted to his son in the next breath, though the lesson was likely lost as they fell to sparring.

He kept his balled fists raised, playfully jabbing them at Malakai as he threw himself at his father. But when this did not deter the boy from continuing to plow into him, Caracal let himself be shoved over into the sand, gravity finishing the job as he fell onto his side.

How are you so strong? he cried out, throwing his forelegs up in front of his face now as if in terror of a real beating, hiding his grin. You must be a true warrior of God!
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: count all the bees in the hive, chase all the clouds from the sky - by Caracal - July 24, 2023, 08:33 AM