Two Eyes Cenote (BOO) Musō-ka
Akashingo
Pharaoh*
immortal longings
655 Posts
Ooc — anon
has she been heard—or is it only that the words that came were not the ones Satsu wished to hear? what would you have done, if someone had demanded you separate from my father? she asked as they danced, her eyes wide—
Khonsu brought him to me, mother—and his tribute to me, to Akashingo, was a worthy one. he has an army—he could call to them to make the rivers of Akashingo red, she breathes, and he could have done so when not named Pharaoh. but he loves me—and I love him. but I promise you this love will not make me blind, even if you think it already has. all that I do is for the Gods. all that I will ever do is in Their name,
why was she questioned so in this choice! even in this decision, though she had come to love Rashepses, it had not begun by being led with her heart but by what was best for the kingdom! all that she had ever done, for the Gods and for Akashingo! 
the music swelled. Toula heard the plea, and asked, what have you seen that I do not? she murmurs at last, not wanting to believe—but knowing that if there was something she must know, she could not ignore it either.
Messages In This Thread
(BOO) Musō-ka - by Satsu (Ghost) - November 18, 2023, 10:09 PM
RE: (BOO) Musō-ka - by Toula - November 18, 2023, 10:55 PM
RE: (BOO) Musō-ka - by Satsu (Ghost) - November 18, 2023, 11:17 PM
RE: (BOO) Musō-ka - by Toula - November 18, 2023, 11:42 PM
RE: (BOO) Musō-ka - by Satsu (Ghost) - November 19, 2023, 12:07 AM
RE: (BOO) Musō-ka - by Toula - November 19, 2023, 12:31 AM
RE: (BOO) Musō-ka - by Satsu (Ghost) - November 19, 2023, 12:58 AM
RE: (BOO) Musō-ka - by Toula - November 19, 2023, 01:12 AM