Blackfeather Woods sometimes it seems to me as if i'm just being used
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
"Aries." She tested the name gingerly on her tongue, finding it much more to her liking than Neo. With a curt nod, she accepted it, sitting in silence for a long moment as he spoke.

The young man was an enigma, to be sure. He was not Melonii, not Apaata, and yet. . .and yet he belonged, unlike any of the others that had come and gone. Moonshadow, Rouge, Iliksis, Ithrik--all of them were mere passersby in Blackfeather Woods, but this boy was home, and he carried himself as such.

So why did she run into him so infrequently? Surely a wolf dedicated to the forest would be much more visible, whether that meant frequent socialization or just a silent presence on the border. But she'd scarcely seen his pelt at all; he was even more elusive to her than Euron had been, and Euron was sneaky.

The thought of her brother brought her dream's imagery to the forefront of her mind, and she blinked suddenly, trying to wipe it away. Swallowing, she swiped a tongue over dry lips as she responded, "I've been. . ." Her voice trailed off, and she looked to the side, feeling suddenly overwhelmed. "I had this thing around my neck. For a moon or so. I woke up and now it's gone."
Messages In This Thread
RE: sometimes it seems to me as if i'm just being used - by Maegi - April 02, 2018, 02:16 PM