Otter Creek set the controls for the heart of the sun
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
First the insulting question, now laughter? Maegi at her best was not a girl for games; on a mission and a little bit lost, her patience was completely depleted. She met the woman's chuckle with a stony stare, shaking her head as the dark-furred stranger spoke.

"I live in a forest," she said coolly, making to brush past the woman and continue on her way. "One a lot more dangerous than this one."

It was true: the shade of the alders might have been a bit dim, but it was nothing compared to the darkness of Blackfeather Woods. These trees were child's play, to Maegi. And although she was a bit nervous to be away from home, completely alone, she wouldn't dare let it show on her face. To do so would be a fatal error. 

Mephala, guide my paws, she thought, a prayer on the fly. Her mind was moving quickly, much too quickly to retrieve a learned hymn from the depths of her brain. Show me the way. Help me to find what I seek this day.
Messages In This Thread
set the controls for the heart of the sun - by Maegi - March 29, 2018, 05:57 PM
RE: set the controls for the heart of the sun - by Maegi - April 02, 2018, 07:37 PM