Stavanger Bay I have no home; I make awareness my dwelling.
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
(Being hella vague))

The run in with the loners has done a number on her, and it had taken her some time to limp her way back to the territory.  It had been a stupid move, trying to snatch a bite, but Roz found herself stupid often when it came to food and the rise of a challenge.  The rewards were just enough for the risk.

She still had a few deep and open wounds that needed attending, but she'd washed in the ocean and hadn't quite bothered to drop by the new woman yet.  Something about her gave Rosalyn the impression she might know a bit about healing, but as far as she knew, not a one among them had that skill.  Hmm.  Perhaps she needed to go on a recruiting run.

At the moment, it was the borders that needed her.  She wasn't in much fighting shape, but when she saw him on their land, her fur spiked defensively and she lifted her head.  "If you're here sightseeing, sod off.  These here lands are claimed,"  she stopped a few feet away, not aggressively encroaching, but not willing to put up with anything either. "If you wanna sign on, well, start talkin." The fight had left her in a less than charitable mood.  He was a nasty looking bloke who could probably kick her ass, but she could at least hopefully hold her own until she called for backup and her crew was there.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I have no home; I make awareness my dwelling. - by Rosalyn - April 26, 2018, 08:43 AM