Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
All Welcome 
mhmm

When she presented the idea of raids, Rosalyn would be lying if she had said her reasons weren't a tad selfish.  She had a target in mind - and now it was time to scope the scene.

But by the time she arrived at the border of the sound, it was clear the grotto witch was no more.  Her ears tilted back as she crossed into lands so recently claimed, looking about.  They had left?  She'd not thought the witch had it in her to depart.

She was versed in the territory from her Saltwinter days, and knew where the woman would be if she did in fact still reside here.  So she loped down the beach to the grotto caves, intending to poke around in them to ensure the pack's departure.

Damn.  She'd have enjoyed this.
Messages In This Thread
And I had never known my place before - by Rosalyn - July 11, 2018, 05:03 PM
RE: And I had never known my place before - by Shardik - July 11, 2018, 07:11 PM
RE: And I had never known my place before - by Rosalyn - July 12, 2018, 06:49 PM
RE: And I had never known my place before - by Shardik - July 14, 2018, 11:58 AM
RE: And I had never known my place before - by Rosalyn - July 16, 2018, 10:10 AM
RE: And I had never known my place before - by Shardik - July 28, 2018, 06:11 PM
RE: And I had never known my place before - by Rosalyn - August 01, 2018, 09:43 AM