Blackfeather Woods kicking around on a piece of ground in your hometown
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
Semi-vision. Maegi felt terrible for her, and Mou, too. Anyone who had to deal with the loss of such a vital sense, or at least part of it. The injury to her mouth had done nothing but barely alter her speech patterns, adding a slight lisp on certain words. But Moonshadow had paid dearly. She hoped it was not from Skullchaser. . .but she knew better than to think otherwise.

"I'm back," she said shortly, not really wanting to address her feelings. They were all over the place, anyhow--joy at being home, sorrow at leaving the island, weariness from adjusting to this new life. It would take hours to lay it all out. Her face grew sincere. "Thank you for saving me from that man. He. . .he would have killed me, had you not stepped in."

She did not mention that she had witnessed Skullchaser take her in the first place. What could a pup have done, anyway? They both would have ended up dead.

There was one question at the front of her mind, though. Something that, blinded by the desire for revenge, she hadn't considered before now. "Did you kill him?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: kicking around on a piece of ground in your hometown - by Maegi - September 30, 2018, 06:57 PM