Bramblepoint I could be wrong about anybody else.
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
Her jaw firmed as she shook her head in emphatic refusal, eyes flashing like a burning, dying forest. "We can't take her back," Maegi retorted. "Take her back, and lead her family right to the woods? We'd be starting another war." Fear was now back in spades, softening, blurring the edges of her anger.

She saw Miraak, dying in front of her. His blood spilling out, the light in his gaze fading away. . .

"What exactly did you give her?" she asked Mou, looking shrewdly over the twitching, sleeping form. The situation reminded her eerily of Lainie's demise, and she tried not to think about yet another wolf expiring under her watch. No. . .no! The woman needed yarrow, and soon. Without waiting for her friend's response, she stalked off into the woods, looking for herbs.
Messages In This Thread
I could be wrong about anybody else. - by Titmouse (Ghost) - October 09, 2018, 10:06 PM
RE: I could be wrong about anybody else. - by Fire - October 09, 2018, 10:35 PM
RE: I could be wrong about anybody else. - by Maegi - October 09, 2018, 10:39 PM
RE: I could be wrong about anybody else. - by Kalganov - October 10, 2018, 06:30 AM
RE: I could be wrong about anybody else. - by Maegi - October 10, 2018, 12:58 PM
RE: I could be wrong about anybody else. - by Kalganov - October 13, 2018, 01:39 PM
RE: I could be wrong about anybody else. - by Maegi - October 14, 2018, 11:01 PM