Stone Circle a mhaighdean bhan uasal
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
All Welcome 
@Rakk & @Greyback! other Eastbois welcome too <3
Setting: Easthollow at dawn
Time: approx. 1 month before Aure joins Drageda
Summary Aure flees for her very life from Rakk's insatiable hunger, driven right into a shrouded world.

Aure had thought she'd learnt the very heart of what fear was, so long ago when she was but a beguiled whelp. But she was grown, now. And she was wrong. 

Rakk's otherly nature had erupted for her from snow-dusted winds, and in the hours following, her terror had been endless. Time had creaked into an indolent, tempering creature that had made itself perfectly clear that it was not on her side. So she'd taken it, into that very wild marrow of her soul ‒ and ran.

The sinewy muscles beneath her pale skin flex and unclench in nervous breakers as she begins to flag; and in this moment she damns herself for not having been god-born, if only to elude the very fiend who slathered for her very self - soul and body.

Her paws ushered her as if she were frost enlivened. The Rhaesulian had become anything but physical, then; she was all but a scarce-there,  borean spirit, dispelling herself from a demons' dastardly possessions. All at once, she is coiled, and taut, and reaching and reaching forever.

Aure didn't have the time to stop in awe at the splendor of these stolid, mystical soldiers of stone, thrust up from the mist to greet her own airy form. It didn't matter whether she was infracting this new, shrouded territory she'd flown into. It didn't matter that she was anything but a wight - (Wightwalker) - to anyone who'd caught her in the corner of their eye. A phantom; a wispy eidolon.

All that mattered was that when the time came, she would rip out her own heart before giving Rakk the opportunity to even gloat her way. With bright, starlike eyes and hoarfrost shivering through her terror and veins, the she-wolf inhaled deep, before a snarling howl carried itself high and strident and eerie from her chilled throat.

Might as well, if the end was sure to be near.
46 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
He chased his quarry, often diverting from her own path. Just to let her think she'd escaped. But soon came back to haunt her fleeting steps and laugh at the fear radiating from her.
He could smell it like bonfire smoke.
He chased her until she was flagging -- in truth, his own spidery form was starting to flag but... he couldn't let go of her.
She would be his source of joy for time to come.

He called to her as she passed into the stones, laughing shrilly as his words fell into the space around them. He failed to notice the pack scent; her aroma was too arousing.
"Come back to me snowflake, I'll make sure you are happy. I'll take you to the ocean."
He could watch her writhe of the sands as the foams were stained with blood. Her blood. Sticky, sweet and fulfilling.
He almost growled with the pleasure of the thought.

A howl arose, her quivering call rising to the air. Calling for help. Who would help here? They were alone, right?
He slunk straight to her call, a whisp of smoke dancing to smother the white. Industrial soot covering a whitewashed house.
"Aure, sweetness. Come back to me. No one can help you here..." He crooned for her.
Her form came into sight, her head tilted up as the breath left her lips. The sound fading and ringing around them.
Perfect. A perfect snowflake perfect enough to crush and melt. To make other. To change.

He strode forwards, ready to bolt after her, and lept at her, opening his maw to clamp onto her white body and stain. To taste her sweet blood and make her cry for help.
He would have a lot of fun with his new toy.
"Crazy"Sane."
"The mountains do not break to the wind nor does the sky change for a single individual."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
Head bowed and eyes closed, the large male sat in front of the Mother stone, encased within the circle that held great safety for the pack. Whispers forming on his lips only to dissipate into the air as he gently talked and prayed to anyone willing to listen. He found himself like this most mornings, asking for small things that would benefit Easthollow such as a pleasant food, good health, and safety through the long winter.

Pulled from his prayer by the sound of a howl, Greyback turned his ear and swiftly stood up. He had never heard such a call from anyone, so urgent and scared; filled with haste. It certainly didn't belong to Easthollow, but was near their border if not on it. Turning, he swiftly bounded down the slope where the stones sat only to met with two figures in the distance, their bodies outlined by the white landscape.

As he neared closer he noticed one of them bounding after the other. It was... a fight? Greyback stood and considered intervening for a brief second. It was not any of the packs business, but it was on their land—and someone was asking for help. Drawing his brows together, the large man stood tall on the hill that over-looked the two, his body identical to that of the standing stones, or perhaps a bear...save for his tail that stood high. "HALT!" he roared, voice echoing over the barren lands.

He strode forward, eyes trained on the two of them as he mouth held a firm frown. Whoever they were, he would not allow blood to be spilt on their border. "I SAID..HALT!" He snapped again, voice even louder than before. He glanced over the small white figure of the female, taking in her scarred appearance and fluttering chest as she breathed. "You are at the border of Easthollow—There will be none of this nonsense here."

1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
The spirit - no, she-wolf - was disheveled and in utter disarray, wintery eyes wild as this demon advanced. He was the concept come to life of beckoning, and the way his dead, anxious gaze landed upon her so arrogant and arduous ... for a moment, she thought it might have been another horror, in her younger life.  "I would give myself to ze flames before you could even dream of feasting on me,  diavol!"

But then, one of those colossal stones moved; through the din of Rakk's chidings, she heard the words "border" and "Easthollow", her ears almost deaf to them. The newcomer, presumably one of this enigmatic land, roiled top-heavy and dark like a stormcloud from up on high; his thunderous words as biting as sleet and his behest like that of a monsoon.

Aure flickered away from one threat and right into the presence of the other.

Her breast, in fact, did flutter as she sought to find her breath, and she plainly cowered behind the hocks of this male birthed from the very circle of stone. "Death...is ze last adventure I... am taking," she panted, her whole self trembling with exertion as she breathed in any and every scent, if only to expel Rakk's own, "It will be on... nobody's land or.. by any wolfs' say but my... own."
46 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
She moved away from him. She denied his pleasures and instead opened his mind to the other. A great beast of a man, towering far above Rakk's wiry form.
Anger welled inside of him, watching Aure move to the stranger. He glowered like a storm, rage building inside of him. A growl passed through him as he challenged the snowflake's protector.
"Do not interfere with my agenda, beast," he spat, he wouldn't let the apparent disadvantage make him recoil. The smallest of wolves could be leaders, he could move mountains if he so wished.
But he was about to be proven he couldn't. Swiftly.
He turned to lock onto the stranger, a soft snarl rippling from him, "I do not care whose land this is. This is my business. Not yours." His dead eyes glinted in the dim light. He would do anything
-- Anything
To have his prize to himself. He would face down the largest guardians to the smallest lovers. Aure was his, he had already claimed her.
Fur bristling and tail curling, he stepped forwards. Commanding and determined.
He waited for his opponents move.
"Crazy"Sane."
"The mountains do not break to the wind nor does the sky change for a single individual."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
He stands before the male, lips lightly curled and amber eyes boring as the girl hides behind him. He does not know who he she, but it's plain to see that she is not the one at fault with her shaking frame and cowardice.

She speaks in an accent he does not know of, but hes alert and tentative enough to understand what she is saying. "It's alright, you're safe," he whispers to her while glancing over his shoulder at her. He gives her a humble smile that follows before looking back at the other.

The male is thin, spider-like in an odd way that makes the fur on Greyback's spine rise slightly. He watches him growl, and Greyback raises a brow; he is not fazed by the anger nor name directed towards him. He is however, irked by the arrogance. Business? It makes the Easthollow wolf's brow twitch with irritation. "Hold your tongue!" he spits back, glaring at the other. "You chase this whelp onto my land with intent to harm her, and then you disrespect me? I am not one to condone violence, Sir. But if you insist on a fight I will not hold back." He continues to talk with the wolf with venomous words, his posture still tall and fur raised. Greyback knows he is not experienced in fighting but he is larger than the other, and can surely do damage if he tried.

As silence passes he squints down at the loner, a silent challenge to try him.

Angry Bean
347 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Vespera had been wondering along East Hollow, she was finally starting to get used to the territory, but what really fascinated her with the landscape was the stones at the heart of the territory. Vespera made her way swiftly and quietly as she could to the location of the stones, with every turn she made, she made sure that she wasn't being followed, she just wanted to be by herself. She carefully guided her paws to the destination that she desired, and when she got there, the stones were mysterious as ever, and her first impressions of these tall stones were the same as when she first viewed them with Brynn. Vespera completely tunneled her vision of everything around her besides the stones, they were all she wanted to focus on. However, the sounds of voices came slithering into her ears, two were unfamiliar, and one that she heard before. Her ears shot up immediately as she tried to scan the area with her senses. Vespera folded her ears to the pack of her head as her muscles tensed, could it be trespassers? The thought of it made her heart jump, but usually, they were fellow pack mates and she wouldn't know that they were until she spoke to them and made a bad impression of herself. But this time, her instincts were urging her to investigate. The young female swiftly guided her paws as her ears were pointed forward and listening, her swift walk turned into a trot when she recognized the voice of Greyback, even if she barely knew the male and she didn't seem all that fond of him, she did pick up on his sharp tone. Finally, the male was in sight, and she also noticed two other wolves that he was speaking to, one was a white female and the other was a grey male, and by the hostile tone of Greyback, she could tell these wolves were foe. Vespera put on a cheeky smirk, for she didn't want to reveal the hidden fear swelling in her chest as she approached them with her tail high and curled, and her pace clean and smooth. Vespera soon appeared behind Greyback and talked with a sly tone, for she was unaware of the situation and emotions that were present, "sup Greyman, who are these acquaintances of yours?" The young female was kidding since she could tell that they were clearly trespassing since she didn't recognize their scents. The female stood firm, though her expression was relaxed and cheeky, she didn't hide her tense body stance as if she was ready to go off like a ticking time bomb if something went wrong.
A mistake is only an error, it becomes a mistake when you fail to correct it.-John Lennon
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
Her northernly ears strained to hear the stormcloud's words, and she would've been relieved - had a fourth wolf, even darker still, emerged into the fray. This she-wolf, who was at both times younger and larger than herself, seemed to familiar with the male currently facing off against Rakk.

From where Aure was hunkered at Greyback's hinds, she looked over this violet-eyed packmate of his. Otherwise, she kept a weather, frozen eye on Rakk and her own position, should she dart away if need be. A feathery tail curled betwixt her hocks, claws biting into the loam and keeping quiet, she waited for these warring wraths to clash.
46 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
He was losing patience and energy. He was already spent from the running and now he was stuck up against a man protecting his girl. Challenging him. 
He started shouting, then, not really thinking of who would show up. 
But, oh, there was someone already on their way. 

”You are not mine! I want her. She is my precious...” He paused in his raving, softening his tone and clearing his voice. He was normal for the few heartbeats it took to say the words, ”I will look after her well.”
His eyes settled in the girl, a soft sigh escaping like a summer breeze. 

Another appeared, dark and white merged. She looked so warm. So powerful yet slightly imperfect. Something wasn’t right for him ( picky eater ). His gaze caught hers as if he were enticed by a siren, taking a sucession of short steps forward. His ears splayed at her voice, unlike the snowflake. Without the unknown accent and sweet, soft. Made of silk. 

His attention snapped back the the tall man and suddenly realised the situation. He cowed, tail tucking. But he still turned to oogle at the females he was protecting, and impulsively tried to draw in the dark girl,
”Well say, there’s a another pretty dweller here. Sweet like honey but as hurtful as the creator I assume.” 
Her devilish smirk hadn’t gone unnoticed. She was trouble and he relished it. 
Relished her.
"Crazy"Sane."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
Please remember posting order; Aure, Rakk, Greyback, Vespera...

You are not mine! I want her. She is my precious...

Greyback paused at the mad man's rambling, his words vomiting into the air in a spew that confused the man. "No one is property," The elder scolded back, his tail raising in anger that grew by the second. Just who was this weirdo? Certainly not someone from rising sun...

Opening his jaws to jut forth a reply, he was interrupted by the loud pitch of Vespera drawing near, her paws stamping loud on the ground in a way every energetic pup seemed to do when they didn't get their way. "Vespera, get back to the den." He greeted in a gruff voice, ignoring her nickname for him. She was too inexperienced and small to be around fights, let alone someone like... this.

As Rakk addressed his packmate Greyback's eyebrow twitched more. He was not going to let this stranger harass others within the territory anymore. Opening his jaws to slip out a loud abrupt snarl, the grey wolf stepped forward in warning— positioning himself in front of the hunger-crazed canine and the two girls. "Leave."

Angry Bean
347 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
oh whoops im sorry! My mistake, I will just move the previous one and edit it a little, if that is okay or if not just ignore it. And I'm sorry again

Vespera's attention was caught by the small white female beside Greyback, the two had locked gazes for a brief moment, and in those moments, she could understand the female's pain all too well, she looked a the scars and the emotion emitting from the female. This was something Vespera was all too familiar with, and she hated it. But her glance was soft towards the female, and in those moments, she felt like she understood, and memories of her past flooded her memory which was enough to change her tone. Vespera's eyebrows eye knitted but still confident, her smirk almost seemed to vanish as she slowly and swiftly turned her head toward the male. The female fixed her stance to be tall and intimidating, with her large paws planted firmly into the ground, as death seemed to hang in her gaze for she wanted to make it known to the male that she was not to be messed with. The female was a little caught off guard by his silky tone in his voice as he was trying to get under her skin in a creepy matter, but the female remained calm since this was nothing new to her. However, even though she could be considered an expert in this situation, the tone and gesture of the male made her uneasy, but she fought hard to not show that. Vespera's gaze was narrowed, her attitude had completely changed, for as the male spoke to her, she was beginning to find this situation less and less amusing. However she wanted to show the male that she was unbothered by his wordplay and tone, "I understand now, the fool on the hill that stands before me, a sorry sack of meat that wastes his time trying to chase after something he cannot touch. Oh please, I have danced with the devil before, and you must be as stupid as the rest of them to think that your mind games will work on me." The young female's tone was darker and usual and out of character since she would usually make a joke out of this, but this situation had completely turned the female to a much more poetic dialogue and her speech sounding of someone who was unimpressed yet with a defiant tone. She wanted to make it all clear to the male, but she had different tactics on how to get him, she would just have to play her cards right. But The young female rolled her eyes when the male Greyback told her to leave, she almost said that this was personal even if she didn't know these two. However the situation to her was as familiar as meeting an old friend, but she wasn't about to let this male get away with his actions, it may sound a bit selfish, but she really wanted to get back at the male for her own satisfaction for the mistreatments she had throughout her life.
A mistake is only an error, it becomes a mistake when you fail to correct it.-John Lennon
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
As Rakk’s lechery veered from her to the other female, Aure’s hackles rippled into life, ears tilting at the greater male’s words.

Keeping herself low, she slunk Vespera’s way; despite being smaller, she kept the both of them behind Greybeck. She rooted herself horizontal, placing the front half of her before Vespera before turning gaze on Rakk once more. Glowering, despite still being shaken up and snowy coat disheveled.
46 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Den?
The word caught his attention. That meant more, certainly. A family? Harem? The male surely looked the part to own a pack of females, command and protect them. Perhaps he'd slink in one day to see for himself.
He let a toothy grin crack his maw.

His thoughts were drifting to the dark woman's voice. Different from Aure but, oh, he could live hearing it forever. Maybe he would.
He watched the snowflake creep around to lay before the dark woman. Was she part of this beast's pack?
A shame if she were...he'd just have to wait for her to leave his protection again.
He was so close to touching her. She was quick, but he had clenched just a tendril of that fur in his teeth.
He groaned softly, forgetting the situation, as he ran the thought over and over in his mind.

"If you think I am the devil you are correct, girl." His eyes locked onto hers before scuttling forwards, jaws opening...for Greyback.
He lunged upwards, hoping to latch onto his frame. He didn't know if it was for fun or defense anymore. But he sought to get him further away so he could have the females to himself. A snarl rippled from him, warding off the larger man. 
"Crazy"Sane."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
He twitched his ear to the sound of Vespera's words— words he didn't quite understand. Devil? This man was no devil, just a deranged lunatic—and given the chance he would, and can still touch them.

He chose not to look back at the two of them, trusting that both would stay where they were.  He only huffed, letting the white of his breath tangle itself in the wind before dissipating as a sign of his dissatisfaction. Vespera was ignoring him, ignoring a command that could very well save her life.

"Enough!" he growled, voice gruff and deep, directing it at no one in particular as he slammed a large paw in the way of the dark male who attempted to attack, a flame of anger burning within his gaze. Snow sprang upwards at the movement clouding their legs lightly. He had enough of this.

Greyback let the male below him spring upwards, gripping onto where he sought as he exhaled a grunt. He did not move nor cower at such an action, only standing his ground, knowing that he could not be tipped by the size of such a wolf. When it was his turn he surged forward with open jaws to grip onto the scruff of the male, throwing him into the snow with strength enough to topple him.

Stepping over the dark figure in haste, Greyback placed his paws on either side of him, trapping Rakk as he snapped downwards, jaws ripping at the tips black fur as he did before. The Easthollow wolf didn't want to harm the stranger, only get his point across.

Angry Bean
347 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Vespera was about to step forward and give that male what for, but she was stopped by the snow white female. The young female practically jolted in her stop with her ears perked forward and parallel of each other in utter confusion, was she protecting her? The female before her was a bit smaller than Vespera was, but she could tell that she was a little bit older. Vespera raised an eyebrow to further push her confusion as she opened her mouth to speak, "Uhmmm.... What are you doing?" But as soon as she said that, the dark-colored male made a lunge for Greyback, as the smaller male seemed to clamp his jaws on Greyback's figure. Vespera snapped her head toward what was happening and pinned her ears and curled her muzzle, revealing her snow-white fangs, with fangs that could cut anyone's skin within contact, and to finish it, she gave off a deep and deadly snarl as she rocketed her way past the smaller female and she was beginning to charge at the dark-colored male. However she screeched to a halt when she saw the unphased Greyback fastened his teeth on the smaller male, crashing him to the ground and holding him there while he snapped his jaws at his fur. Vespera stood a few feet back, with her neck fur risen as she slowly uncurled her lips and her snarl turning into a low growl with a narrowed gaze. "What the hell are you doing? Use those big jaws of yours and hold him by the neck!" Vespera's anger had fueled out as she coated that sentence with annoyance while directing that comment at Greyback. The young female wanted to jump in and do it for him but he already took up space for her to do that. Vespera's emotions were swirling within her as her morals clashed, she desperately wanted justice for the female even if she knew nothing about the two's relationship but she could tell by the glances and the emotions that the female was giving off, that nothing about the male was right. Vespera could even conclude that this guy was a creep just by the way the male spoke to her, and that made Vespera want to rip his tongue for that.
46 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
For a moment, the air was knocked from him. He gasped then forced a snarl through clenched teeth at the man. He towered over the spindly form of Rakk, there was no chance.
Until the girl started forwards.

The storm cloud seized the slim chance he might've had and kicked against Greyback, hoping for his back legs to hit him directly in the soft abdomen. He surged upwards, teeth snapping at his face like an angry hippo. He added his front paws for extra insurance, hitting out at his face with ferocity.
If he succeeded in his attempt to free himself, he'd turn over and whirl on Vespera, aiming his thunder towards her instead.
Perhaps if he could hold her hostage, the man would back down.
"Crazy"Sane."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
Greyback twitched his ear to Vespera's comment at him but gave no reply. He was upset at her actions, and would deal with her later when the fight was said and done and all of them were safe from Rakk. Speaking of Rakk, the large giant of a wolf let out a grunt as thin legs kicked him in the gut, making him wheeze out a breath of air. He then was blinded by heavy bats to his face and the snapping of jaws. Though they did no damage, they certainly annoyed him.

"-Quit it. Ugg-, ack, I-... said ENOUGH!" he roared, opening his mouth to its full width and clacking teeth with Rakk. He refused to let the other bite him, and shielded all the bites with his own mouth. He supposed they both looked like hippos, battling as if their teeth was their only form of attack. When he felt the male slip away though, the Easthollow wolf instantly turned and snagged his teeth onto Rakk's scruff once more. Before he would have been more gentle, but Greyback could no longer care and didn't hold back as he gripped as tight as he could before thrashing his head around for good measure— aiming to shake the dark stranger into getting common sense.

Angry Bean
347 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Vespera saw that the male had made an attempt to escape Greyback's grasp as it looked like he was roaring toward her. Vespera was ready, she placed her paws a little bit far from shoulder widths apart, in a battle stance, with her teeth bared, her ears pinned, and her tail risen to assert her dominance. But she could tell that Greyback was almost over the edge since when the male tried to escape, Greyback roared at him. But before she could react, Greyback had grabbed him by the scruff and dragged him to the ground. Vespera snarled in annoyance, she wanted to get a good lick in for this battle and she just wanted some justice and satisfaction, but every moment was being taken away from her. The young female was just as done with this as Greyback, she wanted to do something, something that he will remember, but Greyback was making it difficult for her to get an opening and to get a chance which was only fueling her annoyance and sparking anger. Vespera stood straight and practically stomped her way over to the commotion, while she was maybe a foot away from the males face, with snapping jaws flying through the air. The young female knew this was a dangerous spot for her to be in, but she was practically taunting the dark male to escape from Greyback so he could attempt to get her. The female took a little pace back and recoiled her head like a slingshot ready to fire as she leaned a little backward on her paws as if she was a snake ready to snap at her prey. She figured Greyback would chew her out for this later but she could hardly care, she was close to the justice of her wrongdoings in the past that were done to her and she was not going to let this opportunity pass her, and is things would go south, she would rely on her sprung up legs to get her out of the way.
46 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
I imagine it's like this
The man thrashed and barked, chomped and stormed in his efforts to free himself. Making a scene of a five-year-old's tantrum really. He ignored the shouts from the man -- though it would do him good to listen -- and kept his eyes on the prize.
The female that was finally coming to his desperate pleas.

He panted hard, finally, his movements started to subside and he accepted he was pinned under the larger male. He still, however, bared his teeth up at him and growled softly.
"What is your name, sweetness?"
He directed his words at Vespera with a cheshire smile; milky eyes cold and dead.
He was playing a risky game here, with his scruff held by the man. The girl coiled like a spring. He shifted, trying to get a better position.
"Crazy"Sane."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
He ignored the small bites to him, wincing at few. Alright. That's enough— Greyback was done with his guy's running mouth and less than stellar attitude. He had tried to attack several times now, and while the Easthollow wolf had destroyed his plans every time, he was growing tired and beginning to feel a throbbing headache coming on. Greyback only wanted to do his morning routine—but that was soiled by the likes of this outsider.

Huffing, he gripped onto the scruff of the male tighter and turned, efficiently dragging the dark figure through the snow and past the border line, a deep scowl on his face. He did not look at Vespera or Aure, too focused on Rakk to divide his attention. "Let's go." he muttered, voice muffled by the heap of fur in his mouth. If Rakk wasn't going to get out, Greyback was going to make him. Tension tugged between him as he lugged the male off, quickly growing tired of dragging such weight and putting up with a tantrum.

Angry Bean
347 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
The young female didn't say anything to the male at first, she stared at him with a cold gaze and a cold expression. This was her final chance to show him what for since she figured Greyback was going to dispose of him first before she got the chance. Vespera's neck was still sprung and ready to react, she had a few seconds to give something to the male that would make him remember her. "You don't deserve to know me," Vespera snarled deep and hard, as she finally launched her head, releasing the pressure and strain she was holding in her neck. The young female flashed open her jaws and hopefully, before the male reacted, she had snapped at his face. Vespera had snapped like a Venus flytrap, she was mostly aiming at his eye or she could have aimed for his muzzle for she wasn't really aiming. Maybe she felt her teeth scrape and drag along his flesh since she felt him move upward. The female opened her mouth a little wider and slide a little backward and close her jaws as she saw Greyback picking up the male like a mother wolf picking up her pup. Vespera temporarily pushed back her anger to give a little-amused glance at Greyback, and a little 'ha ha' glance at the dark-colored male. The female barely heard Greyback say 'let's go' but she nodded anyway to acknowledge him. The young female didn't look at the male hanging from Greyback's jaws to see if she did any damage, instead, she looked at the white female. Vespera would hope that the smaller wolf would feel the same satisfaction as she did, the same justice that she felt. Vespera's violet gaze turned to look at Greyback, with a smirk on her face as her anger subsided a little but she still held onto it. Vespera was going to watch Greyback drag the male kicking and screaming like a pup with a tantrum, but she still wished she could do more, maybe she could hold him by the rear paws to make sure he didn't kick Greyback.
46 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Rakk let out a yowl of pain as his face was raked by the girl, her unseen attack spearing her teeth right into his cheek. Blood sprayed from the sudden wound, splattering into his fur and possibly staining the mass of the bear-man; he didn't see. He glowered at the girl and was about to start kicking again so he could taste her blood. Taste the coppery tang and it's thick, smoothness on his tongue.
But alas he was hauled up like an oversized pup, his back end dragging unceremoniously across the ground by the man.

No. This was wrong! He thrashed for a few moments before growing tired again. Still hung in the man's jaws. He opted for a warning then, a promise to his snowflake, "I will have you Aure. I will claim you!" He called with his voice ripped raw, blood falling freely from his face down his scruff. His eyes straining to stay locked onto her as he was hauled off and away from his prey.
He'd made a vow to her. A vow to claim her.
And it would be carried out, one day.
When he had all the cards playing to his hand.
"Crazy"Sane."