Ankyra Sound She cleaned me out and hit in on the sly
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
She watched her think about it with approval.  A stupid wolf would have immediately sprung back with 'fight' or similar.  Raleska at least considered her options and asked for clarification.

You are alone.  An enemy comes that is powerful, and it wants to fight you.  You don't think you can win, not without risking major injury.  What do you do?

The answer wasn't entirely straightforward, but it was fairly.  Run was the most acceptable, but there were some good follow ups.  What was at stake? What was to be gained? Did the enemy have something she wanted, and could a brief fight gain a chance to get it? 

But she paused, waiting to see what Raleska's answer would be.  Surely with the spirit of the rest of her lessons, Caiaphas had taught this one as well?
Messages In This Thread
She cleaned me out and hit in on the sly - by Raleska - February 11, 2019, 06:50 PM
RE: She cleaned me out and hit in on the sly - by Rosalyn - February 26, 2019, 01:47 PM
RE: She cleaned me out and hit in on the sly - by Rosalyn - March 28, 2019, 09:11 AM