Ankyra Sound i see your smile and it's like looking down the barrel of a gun
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Hope you don't mind me snagging? Phas is welcome to jump in still ofc

Unluckily (or maybe luckily?), before he ran into Caiaphas, he ran into her.  Or, rather, past her.

He looked like he was on a mission, but Rosalyn still called out.  Oi! Could you help with this?  Just a second of his time.

She was trying short walks again, not stupidly leaving of course, but short trips that wouldn't set her back more than the previous already had.  Today, that trip had resulted in a find - a dead rabbit, for the most part fresh(ish).  Definitely fresh enough to eat.  She'd been carrying it back when she'd stumbled, and the thing had fallen into a short ditch that, on the way there, she'd had to cut around.

With a bum front leg, there was no way for her to get her head down there without potentially falling on her face.  So she was left standing in the tripod pose that was almost becoming second nature at this point, staring at her lunch resting only 3 or so feet below.

Until he came along, that is.  She'd even share if he could nab it.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i see your smile and it's like looking down the barrel of a gun - by Rosalyn - February 16, 2019, 10:29 AM