Stavanger Bay I took his hand, we stood back, and watched the banks turn red.
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Of course he was; how couldn't he be after that introduction?  She hadn't come here intending to air dirty laundry and dredge up the past, but if this wasn't the proper place she didn't know where was.  It could do no harm, and she saw no reason not to tell it.

He led a crew here, a while back.  Recruited many, including myself, on strict terms.  But apparently such terms did not apply to him, as he left with about half of them when his sister disappeared.  Sandpiper.  She was tense as she spoke, but most of her ire had burned when she learned he was not here now.  I tried to lead what was left, but when the bear came, we weren't enough.  Despite herself, an edge of ice did lace her tone with that.  It had been months but it did still cut.  My 'beef' would be that he doesn't deserve a second chance here.  You, though, are obviously welcome to it.  On the second point, her lips twitched up into a smile.  As if she could stop them.  She couldn't and didn't wish to, odd as it might be to think of the Bay being occupied again.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I took his hand, we stood back, and watched the banks turn red. - by Rosalyn - April 29, 2019, 10:16 PM