Ankyra Sound A friend said he knew where some easy money was
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
She misunderstood Rosalyn's question, which made her smile a bit, but she didn't correct it.  A part of her agreed and hoped it would come soon, but another dreaded the moment.  The second was growing more prevalent by the day.

No.  And yes.  She steeled herself on those answers.  Of course Rosalyn had considered lying but then Raleska might want to feel, and aside from a few ghostly and very brief sensations that she doubted after, there'd been nothing.  I think it does, sometimes, but I wouldn't know.  This is my first time.  

As troubling as all of this had been, there was nothing she could do right now but wait and rest as much as she could, for she found strenuous activity could bring out the pain.  I never thought I would want to have them, but Erzulie sold me on the idea.  Do you have any want for any, someday?  Raleska was young and had a while before she needed to worry, but she likely wasn't so young to not have an opinion yet.
Messages In This Thread
RE: A friend said he knew where some easy money was - by Rosalyn - April 20, 2019, 11:15 AM