Ankyra Sound the brink of war as my judge and jury
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
couldnt resist

The children were growing swiftly and spent less and less time hovering about home.  Rosalyn kept tabs on where they went, but as they mingled and learned from the pack, she knew they would likely find their own ways and depend less and less on both she and Erzulie.  It was a conflicting emotion.

She was, conversely, a ghost lately.  She spoke to few and paid attention to only those needed, and slowly her packmates were becoming more and more strangers to her.  She could not even say, right now, who remained and who was gone.

This was okay; only one constant mattered.

She passed over the ridge and approached the grotto, and her eyes left the sea to light on Erzulie seated near the entrance.  Share the shade? She asked, smiling some as she came.  It was hot and she was tired, for the moment, of walking in circles.  Most of the prey seemed to have the same idea, hiding in darkness for the moment.
Messages In This Thread
the brink of war as my judge and jury - by Erzulie - August 03, 2019, 11:18 AM
RE: the brink of war as my judge and jury - by Rosalyn - August 05, 2019, 04:55 PM
RE: the brink of war as my judge and jury - by Erzulie - August 14, 2019, 12:47 AM
RE: the brink of war as my judge and jury - by Rosalyn - August 26, 2019, 11:07 AM
RE: the brink of war as my judge and jury - by Erzulie - August 29, 2019, 07:18 PM
RE: the brink of war as my judge and jury - by Rosalyn - August 31, 2019, 11:27 AM
RE: the brink of war as my judge and jury - by Erzulie - September 09, 2019, 09:35 AM