Blackfeather Woods when churchyards yawn and hell itself breathes out
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
She shook her head, having a hard time understanding what exactly was going on. How could he mistake her for Cassiopeia? Not anymore, Maegi responded. I live here, now. For good. Only death could permanently rip her from these woods. . .and perhaps not even then.

But it finally dawned on him, and she let her face melt into something almost a smile—which promptly became an actual smile, albeit a fierce one, as her brother went on to denounce Damien. Good, she responded, giving a curt nod. I'm glad to hear that.

Even if he was lying, he was in no shape to be any sort of asset to her uncle. Gods, what had happened to him? She had never seen her brother so haggard, even in times of trouble. Maegi was about to inquire after him when she was flanked by two youths: first Venamis, then Hela. She gave soft looks and chuffs of greetings to them both before turning back to Vaati, looking for all the world like the master of Blackfeather, the shepherd of its children.

Well, she was.

Do you want me to call for @Cassiopeia? she asked. I. . .think it's best if she introduces you to your daughters. She didn't want to present Hela as his, not yet. It wasn't her place.
Messages In This Thread
RE: when churchyards yawn and hell itself breathes out - by Maegi - August 26, 2019, 07:07 PM