Blacktail Deer Plateau the sea my favored fortune
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Rosalyn watched her, and him, carefully.  Her stints as captain had shown her that a crew was only as good as its members and the moment one lowered their guard, the idea collapsed.  A crew that had no common ground would not serve and they rode dangerously close to these waters already.  It mattered little to her if Rusalka collapsed; her family did not need it.  But for Aningan and Raleska and Nieve's sake, she would try.

So he was not guaranteed entry for his relation to this stranger.  Her tone hadn't been unfriendly, and it was lucky she saw none of Ying's thoughts.  She was too busy watching Kun as he spoke.

They had hunters, and fighters.  Every wolf alive could do this, else he'd have perished long ago.  She eyed him.  He'll need to learn.  But if he agrees to try, then he is welcome.  

It wasn't worth it to turn him away, but she had misgivings.  It didn't bode well to create an inclusive division amongst the crew.  The sisters had already shown themselves to be little interested in bonding with the rest of the pack.  She knew of this woman's challenge towards her daughter, something that did not sit well already.  While she liked Hua well enough, and Ming was pleasant the time they'd spoken, she resolved to keep an eye on the situation as a whole.

She waited patiently for confirmation, none of her suspicions apparent. The worry was not immediate, but if she and Erzulie were to do this, they needed to be sure of every part of it.  She was tired of playing games with wolves who couldn't see past their own noses.
Messages In This Thread
the sea my favored fortune - by Kun - January 26, 2020, 10:27 AM
RE: the sea my favored fortune - by Ying - January 26, 2020, 10:43 AM
RE: the sea my favored fortune - by Rosalyn - January 26, 2020, 04:07 PM
RE: the sea my favored fortune - by Kun - January 26, 2020, 06:57 PM
RE: the sea my favored fortune - by Ying - January 26, 2020, 08:36 PM
RE: the sea my favored fortune - by Rosalyn - January 26, 2020, 09:14 PM
RE: the sea my favored fortune - by Kun - January 27, 2020, 03:09 PM
RE: the sea my favored fortune - by Ying - January 27, 2020, 03:24 PM
RE: the sea my favored fortune - by Rosalyn - January 27, 2020, 07:14 PM
RE: the sea my favored fortune - by Kun - January 28, 2020, 04:33 AM
RE: the sea my favored fortune - by Ying - January 29, 2020, 05:50 AM