Blacktail Deer Plateau sets the heart in my ribcage fluttering;
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Rosalyn grinned, affection and a little devilment to it.  She had no desire to bed the alpha, who she saw nearer a son than a lover, but she enjoyed the panic that had set in when Erzulie had asked. 

His next lover may not thank you, depending on how well you teach him, she answered with a laugh.  She would set the bar for future women in the pale boy's life, and she knew her trade quite well.  Or maybe it's the opposite, she mused.

It was impossible to think of the act without thinking of the outcome.  She did not want to count too early; but last year had been tumultuous.  This year she felt they had room to breathe.  I've been thinking.  When it is finished, but before we know... we should take a trip to the south.  Back to the bay.  If not directly there, then the areas around it.  She wanted to see what had become of it.
Messages In This Thread
sets the heart in my ribcage fluttering; - by Erzulie - February 05, 2020, 09:59 AM
RE: sets the heart in my ribcage fluttering; - by Rosalyn - February 09, 2020, 10:22 PM
RE: sets the heart in my ribcage fluttering; - by Erzulie - February 11, 2020, 02:24 PM
RE: sets the heart in my ribcage fluttering; - by Rosalyn - February 13, 2020, 09:53 AM
RE: sets the heart in my ribcage fluttering; - by Erzulie - February 16, 2020, 07:36 PM
RE: sets the heart in my ribcage fluttering; - by Rosalyn - February 17, 2020, 12:22 PM
RE: sets the heart in my ribcage fluttering; - by Erzulie - February 17, 2020, 07:48 PM
RE: sets the heart in my ribcage fluttering; - by Rosalyn - February 19, 2020, 01:25 PM
RE: sets the heart in my ribcage fluttering; - by Erzulie - February 21, 2020, 11:07 AM