Blacktail Deer Plateau sets the heart in my ribcage fluttering;
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
She was glad the idea appealed.  She'd considered a few times returning herself... but it wouldn't be the same, she didn't think.  It wasn't the bay itself that had made the place special, and exploring it with her wife sounded more and more like kismet.

She fell silent for a moment, enjoying the company and her own thoughts as they wandered.  And, as usual, they traveled down roads of what they had and what they needed.  She could try to deny herself all she wanted, but the pirate was nothing if she didn't have a goal.

If you could have anything in a pack, the pack itself, what would you want? she asked.  It may have sounded out of the blue, but she wasn't sure she'd ever asked.  She never found what exactly had led the beautiful woman to Ironsea... nor what had made her stay.  Perhaps she was vain enough to think it was herself alone, but she doubted it.  And if Rusalka at present lacked... she wished to hear it.
Messages In This Thread
sets the heart in my ribcage fluttering; - by Erzulie - February 05, 2020, 09:59 AM
RE: sets the heart in my ribcage fluttering; - by Rosalyn - February 09, 2020, 10:22 PM
RE: sets the heart in my ribcage fluttering; - by Erzulie - February 11, 2020, 02:24 PM
RE: sets the heart in my ribcage fluttering; - by Rosalyn - February 13, 2020, 09:53 AM
RE: sets the heart in my ribcage fluttering; - by Erzulie - February 16, 2020, 07:36 PM
RE: sets the heart in my ribcage fluttering; - by Rosalyn - February 17, 2020, 12:22 PM
RE: sets the heart in my ribcage fluttering; - by Erzulie - February 17, 2020, 07:48 PM
RE: sets the heart in my ribcage fluttering; - by Rosalyn - February 19, 2020, 01:25 PM
RE: sets the heart in my ribcage fluttering; - by Erzulie - February 21, 2020, 11:07 AM