Blacktail Deer Plateau sets the heart in my ribcage fluttering;
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
It had been a wild opinion, one spurred by an abandon she had thought lost until recently.  And yes, she was disappointed when her wife shut it down so soundly... words that echoed a shadow pacing after Rosalyn ever more lately, it seemed.

If you are not young, then where does that place me, she asked playfully.  Inwardly she felt a touch of melancholy.  Old and worn.  Erzulie was right, as always.

If we wanted to go, I'd rather it be before any children.  Unless you've changed your mind?  Theyd spoken once of a possible move, and if they couldn't go alone, there were other options.  We could ask Aningan.  If she wished to stay, then that would be the end of it.

But for some reason, ever increasing, she felt they were simply waiting.  She couldn't say what for, and the energy of it was pent up within her, making her itch with an unease that wouldn't be abated.
Messages In This Thread
sets the heart in my ribcage fluttering; - by Erzulie - February 05, 2020, 09:59 AM
RE: sets the heart in my ribcage fluttering; - by Rosalyn - February 09, 2020, 10:22 PM
RE: sets the heart in my ribcage fluttering; - by Erzulie - February 11, 2020, 02:24 PM
RE: sets the heart in my ribcage fluttering; - by Rosalyn - February 13, 2020, 09:53 AM
RE: sets the heart in my ribcage fluttering; - by Erzulie - February 16, 2020, 07:36 PM
RE: sets the heart in my ribcage fluttering; - by Rosalyn - February 17, 2020, 12:22 PM
RE: sets the heart in my ribcage fluttering; - by Erzulie - February 17, 2020, 07:48 PM
RE: sets the heart in my ribcage fluttering; - by Rosalyn - February 19, 2020, 01:25 PM
RE: sets the heart in my ribcage fluttering; - by Erzulie - February 21, 2020, 11:07 AM
RE: sets the heart in my ribcage fluttering; - by Rosalyn - March 06, 2020, 09:42 PM