Ravensblood Forest if you looked at my life, and see what i see
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Since their expulsion, Rosalyn had thought of the sisters very little outside of the conversations shared with a few packmates.  Right now she was preoccupied by other things... her wife's time left her lingering on thoughts of future children.  She was excited, but anxious, and she felt the familiar discomfort leading her to roam the neighboring forests.

When she spotted the familiar form, she stopped, pulling back abruptly and watching Ying impassively.  She didn't approach; while she meant them no harm, she wasn't stupid enough to think the sentiment shared.  It might be better to pass as though they'd not met.
Messages In This Thread
if you looked at my life, and see what i see - by Ying - February 17, 2020, 10:59 AM
RE: if you looked at my life, and see what i see - by Rosalyn - February 17, 2020, 11:09 AM
RE: if you looked at my life, and see what i see - by Ying - February 17, 2020, 11:18 AM
RE: if you looked at my life, and see what i see - by Ying - February 17, 2020, 12:21 PM
RE: if you looked at my life, and see what i see - by Ying - February 17, 2020, 12:47 PM
RE: if you looked at my life, and see what i see - by Ying - February 17, 2020, 01:13 PM
RE: if you looked at my life, and see what i see - by Ying - February 17, 2020, 01:56 PM
RE: if you looked at my life, and see what i see - by Ying - February 17, 2020, 05:23 PM