Ravensblood Forest if you looked at my life, and see what i see
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
If Rosalyn knew her wife's doubts, she hadn't shared them.  But she felt the awkwardness hanging over them like a silent shadow.  She'd never been a fan of niceties.  Today would be no exception.

I'm glad.  What we did... it was not personal.  She couldn't help but glance aside, to Erzulie, silently meeting to align.  Even if she didn't know Erzulie wondered, she sensed some measure of unease.  It would be good, for all of them, to air this.  And she was confident enough in her own right to be the one to answer for it, should her wife decide to allow her.
Messages In This Thread
if you looked at my life, and see what i see - by Ying - February 17, 2020, 10:59 AM
RE: if you looked at my life, and see what i see - by Ying - February 17, 2020, 11:18 AM
RE: if you looked at my life, and see what i see - by Ying - February 17, 2020, 12:21 PM
RE: if you looked at my life, and see what i see - by Rosalyn - February 17, 2020, 12:36 PM
RE: if you looked at my life, and see what i see - by Ying - February 17, 2020, 12:47 PM
RE: if you looked at my life, and see what i see - by Ying - February 17, 2020, 01:13 PM
RE: if you looked at my life, and see what i see - by Ying - February 17, 2020, 01:56 PM
RE: if you looked at my life, and see what i see - by Ying - February 17, 2020, 05:23 PM