Ravensblood Forest if you looked at my life, and see what i see
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Finally, some warmth entered the pirate towards Ying.  There were few things that could make the pirate friendly faster than an admission of a fault.  She saw this as an offering, a grounding self-awareness that made Ying rise a few measures in her eyes.

Erzulie made a good point, and she nodded.  Of the crews she'd seen rise and fall, those who were family survived.  Those who sought only to survive crumbled. You and your sisters, what you have... give them some of that.  Those that won't take it, or don't deserve it, you may need to send their own way.

She gave some more than others. But all received at least some measure of it.
Messages In This Thread
if you looked at my life, and see what i see - by Ying - February 17, 2020, 10:59 AM
RE: if you looked at my life, and see what i see - by Ying - February 17, 2020, 11:18 AM
RE: if you looked at my life, and see what i see - by Ying - February 17, 2020, 12:21 PM
RE: if you looked at my life, and see what i see - by Ying - February 17, 2020, 12:47 PM
RE: if you looked at my life, and see what i see - by Ying - February 17, 2020, 01:13 PM
RE: if you looked at my life, and see what i see - by Rosalyn - February 17, 2020, 01:47 PM
RE: if you looked at my life, and see what i see - by Ying - February 17, 2020, 01:56 PM
RE: if you looked at my life, and see what i see - by Ying - February 17, 2020, 05:23 PM