Moonspear Summertime won't last long.
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,968 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
At her age, five years was simply incomprehensible. She only knew that it was a long time, perhaps even longer than her parents or Hydra had been alive. The Alpha female inferred as much, a comment which begged half a dozen other questions. Meerkat waited for her to finish, her mind whirring even as she slowly began to move again, intending to walk the breadth of The Pale to get the gist of its size before focusing her investigation.

In the meantime, she wondered, -"Were you born here? Did my mom ever live here?"- But no, that couldn't be right. Meerkat vaguely mentioned some stories about Heron Lake Plateau and, even further back, a place called Redhawk Caldera, the source of the family's surname, at least in part. -"How did you and my mom meet? Do you know my dad and Neema too?"-

The more she thought about it, the more questions she wanted to ask. Was Hydra a Redhawk-Blackthorn too? How was she actually related to Meerkat's mother? Was Hydra part of a mated pair, like Phox and Niamh, or was she a single mother, like Towhee? There was so much yet to learn, not just about the landscape of Moonspear, but about its many inhabitants, past and present.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Summertime won't last long. - by Meerkat - July 31, 2020, 12:05 PM
RE: Summertime won't last long. - by Hydra - August 01, 2020, 11:43 AM
RE: Summertime won't last long. - by Meerkat - August 03, 2020, 08:59 AM
RE: Summertime won't last long. - by Hydra - August 16, 2020, 08:29 AM
RE: Summertime won't last long. - by Meerkat - August 17, 2020, 10:12 AM
RE: Summertime won't last long. - by Hydra - August 25, 2020, 01:19 PM
RE: Summertime won't last long. - by Meerkat - August 30, 2020, 08:57 PM
RE: Summertime won't last long. - by Hydra - September 17, 2020, 10:33 AM
RE: Summertime won't last long. - by Meerkat - September 21, 2020, 12:13 PM