Shadewood I'm writing from the future and you're doing ok
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Rosalyn was not quite ashamed to admit that, occasionally, she forgot that Aningan led here.  Thus, it always came as a surprise when he approached her.  Not because she disliked him... that wasn't true at all.  Wrapped up in her family as she had been, and in the Firebird child that Solaire had found, she hadn't realized how long it had been since she'd stepped down, and since she'd last spoken to him.

Funny.  That was... five, now?  Five birds she'd helped home.  Kitten, whose true name she no longer knew.  The two women, the child, and now Niamh's.

It's served us well, she agreed.  She didn't feel much affection for it, but as she'd found the other day when speaking with her wife, she couldn't find herself missing the other.  Do you prefer the forest to the shore?  She asked, with a bit more focus.  Not harsh, just less passive.  She had occasionally wondered what kept Aningan here, now that Caiaphas was gone.
Messages In This Thread
I'm writing from the future and you're doing ok - by Rosalyn - September 03, 2020, 06:14 PM
RE: I'm writing from the future and you're doing ok - by Rosalyn - September 15, 2020, 02:11 PM