Seaside Moors drinking deeply of moonlight magic
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Since Wintersbane is going inactive <3 I figure I'll summarize here for posterity?  @Aningan if you want to resolve def go for it!  I just want to close some of these old threads out!  I will be vague

The challenge was issued, and of course Aningan answered it.  Rosalyn watched as it played out, loathe to stand by but also unwilling to interrupt.  Aningan had sought to preserve the witch's vision for this pack, and what better way than the chaos of an upset?  Her claws dug into the earth, and she tensed beside Erzulie, knowing that her wife's reaction mirrored as Wintersbane claimed the crown.

Things would change quickly now.  She was tempted to step forward immediately, to stop this from happening, but she didn't have the right to that alone.  Turning, she cast a glance at Erzulie, a silent question and a nod.  They needed to talk.

WC: 111
Messages In This Thread
drinking deeply of moonlight magic - by RIP Wintersbane - October 09, 2020, 01:22 PM
RE: drinking deeply of moonlight magic - by Erzulie - October 11, 2020, 12:16 AM
RE: drinking deeply of moonlight magic - by Rosalyn - October 11, 2020, 12:29 AM
RE: drinking deeply of moonlight magic - by Aningan - October 15, 2020, 09:18 PM
RE: drinking deeply of moonlight magic - by Rosalyn - November 17, 2020, 12:55 PM
RE: drinking deeply of moonlight magic - by Erzulie - November 20, 2020, 03:09 PM