Dragoncrest Cliffs Scarred
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
She listened silently.  So they thought them Drageda... the irony of that.  Funny, we have that in common.  Rosalyn replied.  It made some sense that if Drageda took issue with them, they'd take issue with another.  Yet why would htey seek to protect the cliffs rather than claim them for their own?  It still seemed a fool's errand to the pirate.  If they'd done as they should have, as Rusalka did, then there would be no problem right now.  They could not hold the place empty and dwell in another.

The pack who lived here gave me these scars in their attempt to drive us from the Sound.  Now your lot seeks to drive us from here.  It's a funny pedestal they stand on, to accuse us of crimes they seem eager to commit.  She seemed to consider this airily for a moment, then shrugged.

If that's what you came to say, then I suppose I appreciate it, but you should not be surprised.  I told the man, and the woman, that they would see no fight from us lest they brought it.  If they chose not to tell you this, then I suppose they deigned not to hear it.  She'd keep her annoyance for them and hope more of their pack were like this one.  Were she there, she'd have deserted already, the instant a whisper of war reached her ears.  Rosalyn barely fought for what she held; she damn sure never fought for what she didn't.

WC: 248
Messages In This Thread
Scarred - by Taikon - November 18, 2020, 01:00 PM
RE: Scarred - by Rosalyn - November 18, 2020, 02:24 PM
RE: Scarred - by Taikon - November 18, 2020, 02:42 PM
RE: Scarred - by Rosalyn - November 18, 2020, 02:54 PM
RE: Scarred - by Asra - November 18, 2020, 03:06 PM
RE: Scarred - by Taikon - November 18, 2020, 03:14 PM
RE: Scarred - by Rosalyn - November 18, 2020, 08:40 PM
RE: Scarred - by Taikon - November 19, 2020, 04:19 PM
RE: Scarred - by Rosalyn - November 20, 2020, 05:54 PM
RE: Scarred - by Taikon - November 21, 2020, 09:17 AM