Firefly Glen I was feeling some feelings you wouldn't believe.
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,968 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Concluding by request!

He'd been a part of the pack nearly all along, by the sound of it. Her eyebrows raised in genuine surprise at hearing this. How was it she'd never really met him properly until now? Meerkat's instincts told her it was because he was aloof, a lone wolf living among a pack. She remained determined to befriend him or, at the very least, put him at ease with her company.

She learned quickly that Mesa wasn't much of one for small talk, which was fine. She hummed under her breath as they loped along a stretch of borders, keeping an eye out for anything untoward. When nothing presented itself, Meerkat pressed Mesa for a few more bits of information about himself before finally letting him off the hook.

Coming to a stop, she waved a paw as he continued his patrol. Meerkat didn't think she'd broken down any walls today, though perhaps she'd removed a few bricks. Hopefully she could take down a few more the next time. She smiled to herself at the thought, turning to walk back into the glen, unaware that she would never get that chance.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
I was feeling some feelings you wouldn't believe. - by Mesa - November 29, 2020, 02:35 AM
RE: I was feeling some feelings you wouldn't believe. - by Meerkat - December 14, 2020, 05:43 PM