Redsand Canyon Maybe there's a reason to believe you'll be okay
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,968 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
When she came around a particularly sharp turn in the canyon's labyrinthine layout and spotted Fennec with the blackbird on her shoulder, Meerkat skidded to a halt. She stared openly at her older sister for the space of three breaths, then hastily closed the distance, bumping her muzzle against Fen's.

"Holy shit, how did you find me?" Fennec wanted to know even as Meerkat exclaimed, "I found you!" She laughed, pausing before replying, "I wasn't even looking for you, not really. I mean, I was keeping an eye out but I just came here to look around." Her words came out a little breathless and she finished with a huff before refilling her lungs.

"Have you been here all along?" Meerkat wondered. There was no accusation, no irritation of any kind. She'd always known her sister to be a little mercurial and a lot independent, so she hadn't felt too concerned herself. But she also knew how worried Bronco and the rest of the pack were. "Everyone's been searching for you."
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Maybe there's a reason to believe you'll be okay - by Fennec - December 02, 2020, 02:47 PM
RE: Maybe there's a reason to believe you'll be okay - by Meerkat - December 02, 2020, 07:43 PM