Redsand Canyon Maybe there's a reason to believe you'll be okay
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,968 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
"Oof," commented Meerkat. It wasn't a very comforting response, though she could imagine how that might be very painful, even if there was no outward indication. "Are you going to be okay?" she couldn't help but add after a beat, feeling her heart drop a little. Fennec appeared fine but who was to say how much damage there was on the inside?

When questioned about a safe route up and out of the canyon, Meerkat glanced over her shoulder. "I can guide you up the footpath I took to get down here. It's steep but it's doable, if you're feeling up to it. If you aren't, I can go get help." Maybe if she brought back a few of the pack's strapping young men, they could carry Fennec out of here.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Maybe there's a reason to believe you'll be okay - by Fennec - December 02, 2020, 02:47 PM
RE: Maybe there's a reason to believe you'll be okay - by Meerkat - December 02, 2020, 09:44 PM