Broken Antler Fen daddy said you gotta show the world the thunder.
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,968 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
You can run but you can't hide.

She hadn't found him at Moonspear. The Redhawks hadn't seen any sign of him either, not that she'd expected him to go there. Brecheliant was even less likely, though Meerkat didn't know what else to do but keep looking, keep trying. She couldn't just give up and go home. She would visit every pack for any word of Atlas if she must. Whether or not he was officially her mate, Meerkat cared greatly for him and her worry ran deep.

It took forever to reach the fen, what with the snow slowing her down. She came to a stop at the borders, trying hard not to think about her last visit here, and noticed her legs were trembling. Meerkat realized she was utterly exhausted. She hadn't slept or eaten in a while. And the past few weeks had been very hard. But she refused to rest. Drawing in a deep breath, she howled for the attention of Brecheliant.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
daddy said you gotta show the world the thunder. - by Penn - January 22, 2021, 08:25 AM
RE: daddy said you gotta show the world the thunder. - by Meerkat - January 22, 2021, 04:20 PM