Broken Antler Fen daddy said you gotta show the world the thunder.
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,968 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
The familiarity of his name was effectively distracting, earning a sharp intake of breath. "Penn," she repeated, voice still thick and wet but also a little wondering. "I don't think we've formally met but I'm a Redhawk. Well, I don't live with them—I live with Firefly Glen—but my parents are Towhee, Phox and Niamh." As she said their names, her shining eyes blinked a little owlishly.

She would've loved to linger longer, talk about their likely countless connections. But Meerkat's conscience tugged at her, urging to continue her quest. "Maybe after all this," she added, gesturing vaguely, expression solemn, "I could come back and have a proper conversation with you, Penn. I'm really sorry for the... abruptness." As she apologized, she gathered herself to her feet, making her intentions obvious.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
daddy said you gotta show the world the thunder. - by Penn - January 22, 2021, 08:25 AM
RE: daddy said you gotta show the world the thunder. - by Meerkat - February 02, 2021, 10:38 AM