Firefly Glen another riff for the good times
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,968 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
As Bronco did his best to explain the phenomenon, Meerkat found herself thinking of her dad. Maybe he would know more about what happened, not that it would make much difference. But thinking about Phox made her bruised heart twinge. She wanted to go home, to the comfort of her family, and maybe find some peace. Considering everything which had been destroyed, perhaps she should've never convinced Bronco to leave with her in the first place.

Tears gathered in her eyes when her brother urged her to join the rest of the survivors at the borders. Although she was glad to hear there were others, she sort of wanted to beg him to go back to the caldera with her instead. Meerkat hiccuped, which spurred a short coughing fit, and suppressed the urge for the moment.

Focusing on his question, Meerkat replied, "And her mother. She said they hadn't found anyone else. They're at the spine, not far from here. I told her I'd call with news." As if on cue, she broke into another series of coughs. After she recovered, she added, "Who else is with you? We should get everyone together and... do you think we could go to the caldera?" She supposed it depended on how many were left, a decidedly morbid thought.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
another riff for the good times - by Meerkat - February 19, 2021, 12:06 PM
RE: another riff for the good times - by RIP Bronco - February 19, 2021, 03:43 PM
RE: another riff for the good times - by Meerkat - February 19, 2021, 04:19 PM
RE: another riff for the good times - by RIP Bronco - February 19, 2021, 04:47 PM
RE: another riff for the good times - by Meerkat - February 19, 2021, 05:49 PM
RE: another riff for the good times - by RIP Bronco - February 19, 2021, 05:55 PM
RE: another riff for the good times - by Meerkat - February 19, 2021, 07:01 PM
RE: another riff for the good times - by RIP Bronco - February 19, 2021, 07:21 PM
RE: another riff for the good times - by Meerkat - February 19, 2021, 09:42 PM
RE: another riff for the good times - by RIP Bronco - February 22, 2021, 08:18 PM
RE: another riff for the good times - by Meerkat - February 22, 2021, 09:25 PM