Duskfire Glacier If you want me, come find me
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
why not? :D

Chacal, gone. Just as all of the others.

And just as with them, Rosalyn could not help but search. More cracks, fissuring within, spidering up the surface of what she held together. She had other daughters, but Chacal.... sweet Chacal. She had been hers in a way she had not touched on since Raleska. An echo of a roar that drove her to the lands around in fruitless search.

She found nothing. The bear.... it was the bear. He had returned to take more from them. At the thought of it, panic gripped her, turning her blood to ice as it drove her to a gasping charge. In her fury and her fear, she didn't recognize where she was until her focus for any sign of bear was broken by the scent of many wolves.

A border. She stopped in her tracks, casting around. Where was she? Why had she come inland? The bear....

No. They... they'd killed it. Hadn't they?

Recalling was like chasing smoke. She saw the wolf near her, drawing closer along the border, and the mounting fear caused her to step back with a prickling stiffness to her pelt. Where is this place? There was too much edge to it, but she would not show fear.
Messages In This Thread
If you want me, come find me - by RIP Eldritch - July 24, 2021, 09:22 PM
RE: If you want me, come find me - by Rosalyn - July 25, 2021, 11:29 AM
RE: If you want me, come find me - by RIP Eldritch - July 25, 2021, 04:40 PM
RE: If you want me, come find me - by Rosalyn - July 25, 2021, 11:47 PM
RE: If you want me, come find me - by RIP Eldritch - July 26, 2021, 12:03 AM
RE: If you want me, come find me - by Rosalyn - August 19, 2021, 12:33 PM
RE: If you want me, come find me - by RIP Eldritch - August 22, 2021, 02:53 AM
RE: If you want me, come find me - by Rosalyn - September 08, 2021, 12:13 PM