Dragoncrest Cliffs But there are two things I know for sure
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Rosalyn didn't understand the words that her daughter spoke, but her expressions had always been clear enough. She was reluctant but she was also afraid, and if her reluctance was born only out of that, Rosalyn didn't think it would be enough reason not to try. Her expression softened and warmed.

If you don't want it, then Sapphique can find another. But all you need is to love your family, to want to protect them and to see them thrive. The rest will come. If Chacal decided that traveling was something she wanted, she should not let this confine her here. But Rosalyn had found her desire to travel waning, the older she got and the more the idea of home grew within her. It appeared that her daughter might have learned that lesson a bit earlier than she.

Erzulie sees it in you. So do I. Rosalyn studied her, hoping to see some flicker of confidence at that. She would always be biased, as a mother, but she was serious too. She would not lie if she did not think that Chacal were up to the task. Sapphique was bigger than that.
Messages In This Thread
But there are two things I know for sure - by Rosalyn - November 29, 2021, 02:54 AM
RE: But there are two things I know for sure - by Chacal - November 29, 2021, 11:35 AM
RE: But there are two things I know for sure - by Rosalyn - December 03, 2021, 12:08 PM
RE: But there are two things I know for sure - by Chacal - December 07, 2021, 04:20 PM
RE: But there are two things I know for sure - by Rosalyn - December 17, 2021, 11:29 PM
RE: But there are two things I know for sure - by Chacal - December 31, 2021, 12:05 PM
RE: But there are two things I know for sure - by Rosalyn - January 04, 2022, 09:35 PM
RE: But there are two things I know for sure - by Chacal - January 04, 2022, 11:40 PM
RE: But there are two things I know for sure - by Rosalyn - January 07, 2022, 12:49 PM
RE: But there are two things I know for sure - by Chacal - January 09, 2022, 01:02 PM
RE: But there are two things I know for sure - by Rosalyn - January 16, 2022, 12:55 PM
RE: But there are two things I know for sure - by Chacal - February 20, 2022, 05:06 PM