Lion Head Mesa sol [m]
Riverclan
Sharpfang*
820 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ambassador
All Welcome 

she's looking for @Akhtar but aw!

there was a new man here in akashingo. he was not a fellahin and he was not one of the mazoi. but preparations had been made for him, and he was to be given his own rooms. belen was helplessly curious. beneath the guise of helping, she had brought a pair of snowy pelts with her, slung over her spine as she went in search of the hem who pharaoh already seemed to treasure.
Akashingo
NPC
190 Posts
Ooc — Box
Akhtar was there.

In his rooms, that was, fussily going about adjusting things he’d managed to gather. A rock that had sparkled just right in the sun, dried flowers he had managed to find tucked away that smelled faintly of the Jodai, anything he could reasonably make a call to say was something holy and that he wanted nearby him. Except the flowers. Those just smelled nice.

At the moment, he was still fussing, tisking his tongue to his teeth as he adjusted the flowers he’d tucked into the corner he’d designated the one he’d sleep in. He’d move one, tisk, then move it back to its previous position. Unfortunately, the priest was a former prince, and princes were fussy folk.
English|Farsi|Arabic
Riverclan
Sharpfang*
820 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ambassador

belen's bright eyes ticked over the details of the priest's enclosure. she watched his long pale back, stooped for now in his meticulous task. remembering herself, she bowed though he was turned away from her. "hem. i am belen. pharaoh has sent me to bring you gifts." she crossed the room as she spoke, gently laying the pelts beside the holy man. how odd he was! not like a wolf at all! the girl hid her curiosity. "he has also sent me to be a companion, honored one."
Akashingo
NPC
190 Posts
Ooc — Box
Akhtar’s eyes lifted from his flowers, a grin spreading across his long face as the Saluki stood, dipping his head to the young woman currently walking into his room.

Many greetings to you, Belen, and I thank you for the gifts. He tugged the furs towards his sleeping corner, beginning to arrange them how he wished.

A…companion? He asked, stilling over the furs. Oh dear, did Pharoah think he needed an assistant? It wouldn’t be hard to think, but Akhtar was rather young, he thought.
English|Farsi|Arabic
Riverclan
Sharpfang*
820 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ambassador

belen moved to help him and then slid atop the white furs, rolling with forepaws crooked and pale soft belly exposed. "at times when a priest has worked hard, he might wish to forget the gods for a while." she looked at him with an approximation of kasmut's smouldering look. "i am here to do this for you." before he could reject her, belen slipped off the bed and approached him with a knowing smile. "i can show you whenever you would like, holy one."
Akashingo
NPC
190 Posts
Ooc — Box
Oh.

Oh

Well this was certainly a new feeling. Akhtar couldn’t find it within himself to stop staring like a poleaxed fool. He gave a nervous lick to his lips.

W-Well, I, erm… His feathery tail curled towards his ankles as he leaned back a bit. The beguiling seductress in front of him was making a great argument to his newly aroused libido, but he was still warring with the thought. That old royal wish to not copulate before marriage.

But he was no longer royal, came the devil on his shoulder.

Are you…certain? Stupid fool, she certainly looked like it. He was making a total fool of himself, wasn’t he?
English|Farsi|Arabic
Riverclan
Sharpfang*
820 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ambassador

he did not reject her! belen's heart raced in surprise and anticipation. it perhaps showed in her eyes for a moment before she veiled them again. she had watched jawahir. she had watched sayf. she had watched kasmut. and she been had prepared for this moment by the royal pair themselves. quietly she reached to pluck teasingly at the fur of his chest. "i would be honored to worship you, hem." her gaze tried to draw him in.
Akashingo
NPC
190 Posts
Ooc — Box
Truthfully, Akhtar had no damn idea what he was doing. But well…it would be rude to deny her. She was pretty, young, and she wished to worship him.

That made his stomach turn. He did not pull away, but his eyes glanced away.

I am not something to worship, Belen. I am just a man. Men had needs, the devil on his shoulder cooed. He was just a man. He reached down, achingly slow, to touch his nose to the back of Belen’s ruff, haunches shivering as he went to sit.
English|Farsi|Arabic
Riverclan
Sharpfang*
820 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ambassador

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: heavy suggestion

"a holy man," belen quipped. he seemed weakened now, or perhaps not weakened. shocked. "i live in a house of royals. un rey. una reina."" she kissed one long ear. "maybe you will teach me how to please someone who is only a man." the other ear, her breath lingering. if kasmut could see, belen felt her mentor would be eternally proud. she grinned, beckoning akhtar down against the pale furs.
Akashingo
NPC
190 Posts
Ooc — Box
Akhtar shivered. He was a weak willed creature, once used to a life like this. Once, this had been something promised to him.

Maybe the devil was the prince he should have been.

The saluki inhaled a shaky breath.

He was only a man. He followed the siren’s call.

Maybe a fade here if you like? <3
English|Farsi|Arabic